Monday, October 22, 2012

Learn to play. Play to learn!


Today I'd like to share someone else's words with you. Among many incredibly informative and inspirational talks published on the website TED.com, one of them very much sums up my view on knowledge and development: 
Never stop learning and in order to do so - always remember to forget what you've learned! :).
If you check out the video below you'll understand what I mean…

I also would love to open your eyes for TED.com if you're not yet aware of this fantastic place. Ted is a nonprofit movement devoted to spreading ideas. A kind of global community where any people with ideas worth spreading are given a plattform to do so through local and international conferences and forums. The best talks and performances from TED and their partners are then made available to the world through TED.com for free. Isn't that just brilliant? 
I can be a real softy and things like this make me so happy I could cry. Imagine how many good people there are in this world and that they make such an effort to make the world a better place for others. 
I must warn you, if you start watching TED talks you will spend a lot of time there, you might change your views on several things and you will learn a lot. 

Enjoy!


Check out more riveting talks by remarkable people at TED.com 

- Annika

No comments:

Post a Comment